As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Native Manchester, part of the aparthotel group, alongside other properties across the UK will reward free rooms to those signed up to the ‘Be Native’ membership.
Native Places – a leading UK lifestyle aparthotel providing stylish, spacious and original accommodation in exciting neighbourhoods across the UK – has announced details of a year-long room giveaway in addition to 20% off room discounts, 50% food and an invite for kids to eat for free during holidays*.
222 Rooms In 2022
Launching on 22nd February, Native Manchester, part of Native Places UK aparthotel group, alongside other UK locations, is giving away 22 rooms in February – with further free rooms up for grabs throughout the year to celebrate momentous occasions like the Queen’s Jubilee in May when 70 free rooms will be on offer to commemorate the 70th anniversary.
The 22/2/2022 promotion will reward those signed up to the ‘Be Native’ community – where users can unlock special offers, such as prizes and discounts by playing quirky games. The offers are valid on stays across all Native Places aparthotels in the UK, as well as dining offers at Manchester Native only.
Native Places’ locations include Manchester, London, Glasgow and Edinburgh – offering a total of six unique aparthotels across the UK. Breathing new life into the restoration and refurbishment of historic city centre buildings, Native aparthotels are housed within converted tea warehouses, historical estate buildings and the former home of the Anchor Line shipping company, complete with original 1906 features.
Native Manchester at Ducie Street Warehouse is one of the only places in Manchester to offer leisure staycations with large self-contained luxury apartments offering a truly home from home stay. Native Manchester is an award-winning aparthotel that features 166 individually designed apartments, including studios, loft apartments and eight duplex penthouses with private terraces offering panoramic views across the city.
For more information about the 22/2/2022 promotion and ‘Be Native’ membership, please visit www.nativeplaces.com/benative
Terms and Conditions:
- Free stays and discounts are won at random via the ‘Be Native’ site, to be eligible users must be registered as member to receive news and offers by providing their name and email address.
- Free stay is only valid for a one-night stay for two people (and a pet) from Monday to Sunday, and subject to availability.
- Free stay must be booked and redeemed within a month of the winning date.
- Free stay is only valid for stays at the following Native aparthotels only – Bankside, Hyde Park, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Restaurant offers are only available at Native Manchester only.
- Kids Eat Free offers is available at Native Manchester only. Valid during half term holidays with blackout dates apply. Kids Eat Free applies to the Kids Menu only and can be redeemed for up to 3 children up to 12 years of age. All subject to 2 adults eating at time of offer.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value or any other item. Bookings are non-cancellable, non-amendable or transferable.
About Native Manchester
Native Manchester at Ducie Street Warehouse, the UK’s largest aparthotel, is one of the only places in Manchester to offer leisure staycations with large self-contained luxury apartments offering a truly home from home stay. Native Manchester is an award-winning aparthotel that features 166 individually designed apartments, including studios, loft apartments and eight duplex penthouses with private terraces offering panoramic views across the city.
The building’s industrial heritage is prominent throughout Native, from the vast glass central atrium that’s suspended above its ground floor venue Ducie Street Warehouse and connects the apartments, to the interiors of the apartments themselves – each one is unique, featuring a fully equipped kitchen, bespoke Conran furniture and super king-sized beds.
About Ducie Street Warehouse
Ducie Street Warehouse is an all-day bar & kitchen on the ground floor of the Grade II listed former Victorian warehouse, also home to Native Manchester. The bar, lounge, terrace and restaurant offer an array of food, drink, entertainment, resident DJs and a collection of curated takeovers across sounds, inspired arts and cultural pop-ups. For relaxed all day dining and drinking, Ducie Street Warehouse is a place to socially inhabit, and a place where there’s something for everyone.
We strive to keep The Table Read free for both our readers and our contributors. If you have enjoyed our work, please consider donating to help keep The Table Read going!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.